Saturday, May 26, 2012

An preview update for tomorrows update.

Ok, I'm going to be posting up another update to the release candidate tomorrow with some of the fix's that people have brought up.

Some of the changes include changing GDI's powers for teir 3 support drops to not be available right away and for them to have different timers as well as AI fix's to GDI and Nod.  Hopefully I will also get some of the descriptions fixed as well.

I will also try to get a post up tomorrow night or Monday about how we design a unit with some SEED vs UC comparisons so that you guys can get an idea of how these units SHOULD work out against each other in a theoretical matchup.  See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alan said...

When do you post these? I went to bed at like 10 EST and there was no post. This sounds very interesting eagerly awaiting today's post!

azuza001 said...

Well the main post was posted at like 7:30 est so I don't know why you wouldn't have seen it at 10 est.

This reply is at 11:21pm est.

I would have had something for you guys to try but I've been having a hell of a time with my net this last week, every time I get the upload almost done today my net burps and I have to start over.

So hopefully tomorrow I'll have a link up for everyone.