Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sorry for the delay.

I was hoping that by now you guys would be playing the next internal beta of the new balancing system that we're putting into play. All that was left to do was NOD and the original 3 would be done. Unfortunatly, unforseen family issues came up and I wasn't able to work on the mod these last few days so it will be a few more days until I can post it up. If I get lucky, maybe it will be done tommorow, it depends.

You see, Doug and I have come up with a pretty cool idea for NOD. I like it anyways. However I am finding that there simply isn't a lot of support for NOD out there. What I mean is, the players just don't want much done to NOD as it is. Thats either because they think NOD is fine the way it is or you guys just don't play NOD. Myself I enjoy NOD some, but for the most part I'm more of a GDI or Scrin player simply because I like GDI's military aspect and I like Scrins power system. Only thing that I really like about NOD is the Avatars and their WMD's.

So other than the cosmetic "fluff" changes that we've put into play for the new NOD those are the 2 areas I think I'm going to focus on. Other than that, I just don't see myself wasting much time on expanding NOD. If you have any comments, let me know.

No comments: