Monday, July 25, 2011

Work is starting to pick back up again

Now that all of my personal, family drama is done and over with (for now) I can get back to the mod. In this interm I have not been able to do any coding/modeling but Doug and I have nailed down EF-UC's design.

I don't want to get into much about it but I will tell you this. Previous versions of UC were bland at best, and mostly looked at as a straight forward no nonsense army. Our new design (which will be the final design, I must stress this) will have enough flavor that it will honestly be a very nice choice to choose. While each of the 3 sides of EF will play to a very spicific gameplay style UC is sticking with 1 major theme. The UC will be a turtler's dream. However, UC will also have a weakness against turtler armies if we do get it to work the way we want. So basically the strength of UC is the weakness.

More to come next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes, gotta love drama. at least it didn't delay your work too much!

azuza001 said...

Yea, when I can't actually do physical work on the mod I am at least trying to do design concepts for the armies and trying to figure out exactly how we're going to make the story / armies fit properly.

Anonymous said...

Which is good! I kept busy too when my life drama got in the way of my work. Put me behind schedule but its better than nothing! Looking forward to the next update Azuza!