Friday, August 13, 2010

Heh, I learned a new trick.....

Look ma, I figured out a way to add stuff to an exsisting model in the game without having to export it or edit it.  :)  

Is this very useful?  Well, yes and no, but it's kinda cool.  It does open up a different level of coolness of things I can do to the models that I can edit already, letting me have things appear on models when upgrades are done, so in that since it's very cool.

Well, what your looking at in the picture is a concept design to what one of the new scrin options will be, which is an upgrade to the mothership.  It's been upgraded with greater armor, along with new weapons for firing at air units and finally a perpetual Ion Storm that is always with it.  All of this adds up to a mothership capable of doing some SERIOUS damage to an enemy as now the thing can protect itself on top of everything else.  Now, you may be saying to yourself, WTF, why would I ever want to fight against something like that with a Gundam? All I can say is that you need to either have another high-class unit to fight them (GP03, Pegasus Class Ship, a few Gundam X's with the Sat Cannons, those kind of things) or a lot of units as you can see in one of the pictures, the ship still needs to get in range and that's where it's vulnerable.  

Oh yes, did I say them? Yep, you can get as many as you can afford.  Enjoy the pics.  :)






No comments: