Monday, May 12, 2008

Done by the 13th plan.

Now I must say this, as far as "Having Zeon done 100% by the 13th" go's, I will say it was a sucsess and a failure.

I think it's more of a sucsess as I've got all of Zeons units IN the game now and Zeon is a 100% Playable and seperate faction to the GDI/NOD/Scrin.  So yes, I did it all in a month.

It was a failure though as I don't have the Zeon army AI working yet (this will take a week at least so if there arn't many updates in the next few days this is why.) and I don't have the Zeon upgrades and powers done yet (though once the AI is done the other stuff will only take one solid day of work to do) and the Zeon units themselfs arn't fully balanced.  Also, I don't have the damage models working yet and I still need to do some animation tweaking on the units.  

Still, I say this is comming along quite well.  By the end of this month I hope to have the other things done and be able to move on to the Earth Federation.

No comments: